CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Glutathione for metal and toxin detox BIOAVAILABILITY WITNESSED (indirect blood work)

lfis492a Views: 2,257
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 1,863,100

Re: Glutathione for metal and toxin detox BIOAVAILABILITY WITNESSED (indirect blood work)

This post is old so I'm sure someone cited the clinical trial that has proven reduced glutathione did in fact absorb well in the body so I will only post my story with it.

17yr boy 33.5kg brought into ED with extreme pain in abdomen. Test confirmed he was having a second pancreatitis episode 2 months apart. Enzyme level was 2001 (normal was said to be 60 to 120)

Administration of 1000mg Reduced Glutathione (jarrows formula) and in 15 hours pain was over and morning tests showed enzyme level was down to 207. Yes. 207.
Attending Dr. stated it usually takes a week to two weeks to get down to normal as it did the previous episode.

PUBLISHED in the New York Post "Med student saves covid moms life" A med student reached out to a holistic/ lyme disease Dr. after the current treatment for covid ( Antibiotics and/or anti malaria) was not working for his mother. 2000mg of glutathione (admittedly the article does not report the type administered) was suggested to be administered. Patient reported after 1 hour she was able to breath and move around without passing out. 5 days 2000mg once a day was continued. Full recovery.

All my covid friends/family have recovered with reduced glutathione added to their protocol. No Antibiotics or malaria meds.

Anecdotal yes but should be noted.

Key point is bioavailability.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)