CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites/worms in/around my finger nail beds/cuticles/where nails connect to skin.

Views: 6,337
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,386,856

Re: Parasites/worms in/around my finger nail beds/cuticles/where nails connect to skin.

Hello. I just read your post. We have been dealing with an infestation since May or June of this year. We have a pool and fairly verdant, unkempt back yard with Bunny’s and bird’s nest everywhere (now gone). Though there was a dead bird on a bench a few feet from where we hung out on our deck most of the summer. I swear we had bedbugs at one point, and I did kill 2 one in the car and one in the house. I think we sprayed those into submission but right now there is some kind of mite that is on me, my husband and our dog. I don’t necessarily see worms in my fingers but I swear I have found worm segments on the floor and in the dog’s bath water. . The skin around my fingers and nails are thick and sometimes there is what looks like brownish lines of almost scabs in my fingernails. My feet are also looking ragged. I also see white things (walking dandruff?? Or Demodex or both??) coming out of my cheeks and nose and on my husband’s face. Even though it is on his face and there is a red iti hu spot that has been on his face for months now, he still doesn’t believe me. The dog (a 7 lb yorkie) has similar. And I think my daughter does as well.
Did you ever find out what what on you?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)