CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites/worms in/around my finger nail beds/cuticles/where nails connect to skin.

Chase142 Views: 15,277
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,330,927

Re: Parasites/worms in/around my finger nail beds/cuticles/where nails connect to skin.

Use vicks on ears nose and mouth, use any allergy eye drops, keep menthol cough drops in mouth, take 50mg zinc everyday, 1000 mg vitamin c enery day take msm granules one tbs in bottle water with 1 tbsp honey and half of fresh lime juice. Take bath with two cups dr. Teals salt in bath one day, one cup backing soda in bath next day, and two cups vinegar in bath following day alternate this bathing process once a day for 20 days. Directly on skin rash spray with peroxide, then put gold bond powder all over, wash hair and body in shower with eucalyptus head and ahoulders once a day befor bath, stay in bath at least 20 minutes submerge head underwater for as long as you can hold your breath. Any sores pop up on head or body you may use original desiten or athletes foot cream, alternate between both, put gold bond powder in shoes buy new toothbrush every two weeks, use listerine mouth wash am and pm, after meals dry hair with hair dryer and I promise you, you will be 99percent cued in 20 days add white vinegar or amonia to wash clothes 1 cup original bounce dryer sheets , double wash double dry , change bed sheets and pillow cases ever two days, put pillows and blankets in hot dryer 30 minutes every two days! Only use towel and wash wrags once then wash clean hose and furniture and floors with amonia or vinegar, always wair hair up, throw away hair ties every day , spray car with amonia one day the bedbug spray another day all this for 20 days be biblacal about it!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)