CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites/worms in/around my finger nail beds/cuticles/where nails connect to skin.

Views: 20,076
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,352,609

Re: Parasites/worms in/around my finger nail beds/cuticles/where nails connect to skin.

First off After 3 months of this torcher and 5 doctors later I took ivermectin. Bought it at the feed store. You can get on Amazon and they have it along with many testimonies! From the get go I used slides and then took clear packing tape when I ran out and started using the microscope! We had recently took in two 3 day old baby cottontails, we have a pool, 3 boys with lots of friends that come over, and live in a rural community, so finding th vector has been difficult and I am still working on it. I am a clean freak so my kids never got them until the last couple of days I noticed the signs. Every time it hits it's peak I think I am going to die. My mother and husband and brother all thought I was delusional. Honestly pissed me off because I knew I wasn't! I would have rather been delusional than go through this!! When I started seeing them come out in the bathtub and then find another hole I lost my sh$@. I bathed in bleach, borax, epsom salt, and I would have tried anything! I was looking for karosine because I read it worked; lol why wouldn't it kill anything! A doctor friend said I'm not telling you to take it but it is the same chemical make up, so take it! So I checked it out and it was and was like $4! Winner. I went a little below my weight but omg the relief was amazing!!!! I can't describe how amazing. I re took two weeks later but should have done 7 days. Also I sprayed my home with bifen and Tekko (an IGR) mixed together because apparently they were all over the carpets and on hard floors but not as bad. I will retreat home in 7 days. I have an exterminator for like 13 years now that was zero help! Turd told me I had anxiety. Told him he best go before I punch him. Let's hope this is the key! I'll keep you posted. Also best if everyone is treated so it doesn't continue to reoccur.
My best friend was my sanity and my boys. You have to have at least one person in your corner. So physical and emotionally exhausting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)