CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help to IDENTIFY

Topo814 Views: 4,850
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,353,678

Re: Need help to IDENTIFY

Hi! I am so glad I found this post- bc I am suffering SO beyond badly with an infestation of myself and my home if the EXACT same thing pictured in your pictures 3-5, and literally NOTHING WOrks.
Although I do not suffer from morgellons, I have had a similar issue before.. but Now that I think of it, I bet it was this, it had to be, but not nearly as bad. I thought it was some sort of moth (case moth) or bag worms, and I thought the same last time, or possibly some sort of mite, but they don’t die with the stuff that supposedly kills them.
I live in a building- and when I have an exterminator come (either private or the building), or the super, they think I’m crazy bc “I don’t see wings or legs or crawling” , and they say it’s dust or nothing and leave. But I FEEL IT, is awful !! I feel a pulling sensation like I’m being pulled down.
I refuse to seek medical attention, bc when I did, bc my eyes and skin was effected, of course was treated like a psych issue and I was made out to be crazy even tho I had ziplocks filled w samples. Report called the bites and rash self harm, I was put on psych hold. So, no chance. BUT, it’s worse now.
My sinuses and throat filled, it comes out in my pee and tmi , any food I bring in quickly will become infested... my feet are swollen, itchy, literally my skin is covered, under my nails, (never had nail issue and always did powder French), scalp filled w eggs and larva, and I am so disgusted bc I don’t know the source or how to get rid of.
I Had corona in March and haven’t left since bc of this. I’m a miserable mess and need help. Literally have tried every oil, Spray, etc. Please help me :( (I wanted to post pics but I can’t post here)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.186 sec, (1)