CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long term liver pain / issues.

Telman Views: 1,363
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,433,313

Re: Long term liver pain / issues.

You symptoms and signs are definitely what you would expect for a biliary problem, by that I mean liver, bile ducts, bile, gallbladder but also the ilium where the bile is absorbed and re-cycled ack to the liver. Chi stagnation AKA biliary stasis is a good description because the process of digestion involving bile is impeded.
The Chinese have a great deal of experience dealing with biliary problem because 20% of the population have a genetic weakness. Chinese medicine is therefore geared up to treat Chi or bile conditions. They recognise the importance of Chlorogenic acids or cholegogues which help regulate the flow of bile and thus reduces the adverse effects of bile stagnation. A few plants accumulate chlorogenic acids in quantities sufficient to have a physiological effect. These include green coffee beans burdock root, dandelion root, and echinacea root.
In western medicine biliary stasis is not readily recognised as a condition until such time that one is hospitalised or the blood works suggest a serious problem. Unfortunately, the analysis of blood doesn't appear to be diagnostic. Some fortunate people manage to get a prescription for Ursodeoxycholic Acid (UDCA) but this varies country to country. The only self help therapies are to adopt a wholesome lifestyle which is biliary friendly, take ameliorating herbal concoction such as Gold Coin Grass or UDCA and liver flush.
The Chinese use an extreme form of Liver Flushing to remove gallstones, you can read about it on this link http://www.itmonline.org/arts/gallstones.htm
The two week guidance was established as the minimum period between flushes as it takes around 12 days for the liver to replace all the biliary chemicals lost in the liver flush. If one has a small bile pool or other factors then this guidance can be adapted, my personal belief is that once a month is ideal. When one liver-flushes the stone are a mixture of stones from the biliary system and thick bile that has precipitated within small intestine; the ilium. When the stones stop and you still get the biliary pains it may be because the potion is insufficient and there are some more extreme protocols available. Alternatively, one can adopt a more wholesome lifestyle in parallel to the Liver Flushing to try a reverse the condition.
I reach a point where I didn't get any stones but still had pains, gave up in frustration, got worse and started the process again but in time adapted the protocol to match my condition. I developed stone removal protocol which I and few others have found useful but not universally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)