CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long term liver pain / issues.

SyriusB Views: 1,114
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,433,298

Re: Long term liver pain / issues.

Thanks for your reply. There is a constant dull ache in my liver area, which sometimes gets sharper. Sometimes it migrates downwards. I don't eat very fatty food any more, but it used to cause more pain. Unless I eat lots of cooked greens, I have pale ribbon stools.
Andreas didn't make a diagnosis apart from gallstones. He correctly pointed out that the left tip of my nose is larger than the right and I have a horizontal crease over my nose.
MRI scans and ultrasounds just told me that my liver and spleen are enlarged- nothing more, including gallstones.
Chinese medicine labels the condition liver chi stagnation.
Back when I did the Liver Flushes regularly I reached the point where no more stones came out. But the pain was still there. I told Andreas this and he advised to keep flushing.
In his book he recommends flushing every 3 to 4 weeks. You say every 2 weeks. Can you explain why?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)