Parasite Cleanse

Candida Detox
Mucoid plaque = Parasites = Candida
Remove them all!

VX Views: 1,812
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,206,271

Re: Anybody beat roundworms?

So I’m browsing through CureZone trying to see if anyone has any successful experience treating roundworms (ascaris).

I’m leaving my thoughts here so it can help the next poor person with this problem.

I won’t bore you with my life story but I’ve been through a lot and recovered from all of the following through much hard work. Candida, fibromyalgia, liver hepatitis, fatty liver, possible liver cancer. And I’ve passed and removed several liver flukes and have done over 30 parasite cleanses.

I *thought* I was better and I was, but I wanted to get even better. Went to the “Living Proof Institute” (they consult people remotely and are experts at this stuff) and found that I had a MASSIVE roundworm infection, which I’ve spent the last 8 months trying to get rid of. The Black-Walnut , cloves and Wormwood killed the flukes, but not the roundworm!

I’ve passed 2 foot roundworms and I pass a 6 inch to 12 inch roundworm each day. They are tough, rubbery, and hard to cut with a spoon. They are in my feces and you cannot see them unless you cut your feces with a spoon.

I was diagnosed and I’m removing them (slowly) with the full protocol of products from Microbe Formulas (https://microbeformulas.com/). The products do the following:
- Mimosa pudica: Builds the intestinal wall, scrubs parasites (dead or living) and heavy metals off the intestinal wall, removes biofilm. Super important.
- Formula 1: The herb that helps kill the parasites. Has done work that Black-Walnut , cloves, and Wormwood have not done.
- Intestinal Mover: Has parasite killers in it, but more importantly it makes you have 2-3 bowel movements a day, which is super important to control die off.
- Bioactive Carbon Foundation: This is a great activated charcoal that helps control die off and chemical detox.
- Bioactive Carbon BioTox: Controls die-off so you can try to live a normal life during this process.
- Kidney and Liver Support, Lymphatic Detox: Herbs to support your body functions, which I personally needed.

I too have had crawling sensations in my first month of these products. In my eyes, I had a red eye infection, crazy wiggling in my nose, and on my scalp. Luckily 99% of it went away after the first month.

I’ve had massive die-off as well and went through a lot of crazy emotions in those first 3 months. Depression, unfounded irritability. And of course great fatigue.

These products were great and have taken me far. My functional medicine doctor wants me to continue on them, as they are getting results and he believes will ultimately rid me of these things once and for all, but I’m going to add medication as well.

My system is in pretty good shape, so I’m going to add some medication as well to speed up (or finish) the process.

Roundworm in pets is a known problem with a known solution. Why re-invent the wheel, we’re just animals as well? The best solution that breeders and vets use is a product called Nemex 2 (contains pyrantel pamoate). They say to take it once a day at week 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 (the dosage given to puppies and dogs with worms).

I’ll let you know how it goes.

But for you people with leaky gut and other gastrointestinal problems, I would not take the medications. Focus on building your health with the Microbe Formulas products and do their full protocol. It’s expensive but a lot cheaper than what many of you are paying now.

Anyway I wish everyone luck. This is a horrible experience but I’m getting near the end of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)