CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongyloides tears through my skin

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
littlemoon Views: 8,509
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,772,587

Re: Strongyloides tears through my skin

How are you guys taking care of cleaning your house, your clothes, bedding, etc. Some of these little critters get stuck on things that are fleeced, or nubby and there is no way to get them off unless you pick them one at a time. How are you preventing others from getting them when the fall off your body? They are not all dead when the fall off. I see them wrapped in fiber cocoons too and the hairs on their body can still be seen poking through the exoskeleton they have made. Have you noticed they can fly and jump very fast? I had an instance yesterday where I kept seeing something out of the corner of my eye go by very fast. Finally, one stopped in front of my face and just hovered there as if it were looking at me. Was a tiny white or clearish worm that appeared to have something that kept it elevated (my first thought was it hovered like a hummingbird). Stayed there a long time and then took off. These things are all over my house. I see them on my computer screen, on the mirrors, floors, my dog, cat. How do you make sure you are killing them in your houses? How do you go to bed every night without cleaning the entire room and mattresses, sheets, everything? I can't bc I will wake up and they will be doing something. Has anybody noticed they come on stronger at 6pm to 8pm? It's like an everyday attack. Are they hungry? Are they dying? Pin pricks start and then whereever I am, there will be a lot of them on the area around me. In 10 minutes there will be too many to sit still. Freaks me out.

They made my toes and the bottoms of my feet and ankles all numb. Fingers too. Thickened my skin between my toes, bottoms of feet, finger joints, and wrists. I have good success with using witch hazel to get them to come out of me. Also some of the oils they have with mint or eucalyptus. Enzymes work well, but pickle juice gets them jumping out of my skin. Coconut oil also.

What about in your mouth and ears? I have them there off and on. Definitely in my eyes too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)