CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I had 3 liver spots on the right side of my face!

Marg99 Views: 2,648
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,410,936

Re: I had 3 liver spots on the right side of my face!

Hi - so sorry that its taken me so long to reply! After re-reading your original query may I firstly say that yes you should go out in a reasonable amount of sunshine but obviously take the normal precautions. When its hot here in the UK I am usually found sitting under cover but we all need the benefit of some exposure.

Re the Hulda Clark kidney, liver then colon system, I think you will find that some folk on this site follow that system but my hubbie and I didn't do the kidney cleanse and only had a colonic at the very beginning because it becomes quite costly.

When I mentioned following the correct system, I was referring to the days leading up to the flush and the procedure required on the day of the flush. If you search out Andreas Moritz (before his very sad passing)he made some you tube interviews and answered many questions on this site and wrote some books on the subject.

Over the last 3 years I have had to do an awful lot of research mainly on 'Curezone' and tried different methods to help the problems that develop along the way. Doing the Liver Flush can only be considered a challenge and what I found is that most of the time when one of us hit a problem we usually had a feeling which approach we should take, especially after again looking into the forums on this site and seeing how others had coped with it.

During these 3 years, we did use diatomaceous earth and Bentonite - mainly to help any metals my hubby may have in his system and to clear any parasites which may be causing problems. Once again you need to research on this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)