CureZone   Log On   Join
I had 3 liver spots on the right side of my face!

Marg99 Views: 4,712
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,410,174

I had 3 liver spots on the right side of my face!

Hi sorry to hear of all your health problems but hopefully I can help regards your liver spots. I had 3 liver spots on the right side of my face and read an article by Andreas Moritz where he said that 'on the right side of your face' they are linked with Gallstones and when you clear your Gallstones with the Liver Flush they will slowly diminish. I must admit that I was very wary that this would happen but as I had been diagnosed as having multiple small Gallstones in my gallbladder I had no choice (as I didn't want my gallbladder removed) but to do the Liver Flush until I could become more healthy so I must admit the Liver spots were secondary on my worries list.

In my case, after 3 years of Liver Flushing every month the Liver spots DID slowly disappear!!

Hopefully you will be able to gain your health well enough to follow the Liver Flush and can I suggest you ensure that you use the exact instructions of either Hulda Clark e or Andreas Moritz as it would appear that many on this site seem to think they can do it their own way and then put questions or statements on here saying that it doesn't work. Believe me it works. It has given myself 65 years and my husband 72 years extra energy and less visits to the doctor for prescriptive drugs(UK free to the over 60's) and also a happy healthy existence to have lots of fun.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)