CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could you give an update

Free Dentist Alternative!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-free t...

Google Advertisement
jillwise Views: 13,256
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 24,066

Re: Could you give an update

My son was diagnosed with type 1 a few weeks ago and he's now in the honeymoon stage. I'm feeling like there is a window of opportunity here so I'm in search of... just as it seems everyone else is. I went to the book store today and looked at a book called A CURE FOR ALL DISEASES BY HULDA REGEHR CLARK, PhD she stated that type 1 was also curable. She said that the in all her cases she found common fluke parasites in the pancreas and also wood alcohol and by killing this parasite and removing wood alcohol from the diet the need for insulin can be cut in half in three weeks or sooner. She also clearly told you how to test and build these zapping machine. There was only one of these books and it looked as if it had been used a lot So I as I'm sure I did what many people behind me did I PUT IT BACK. Not sure what to think? Does anyone have first had knowledge?

Also eating Fenugreek seeds has been reported to greatly benefit (actually cure) diabetes cases. That last fact I think I picked up on the internet so I don't know how valid it is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)