CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could this be diabetes?.....

Views: 13,382
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 23,973

Re: Could this be diabetes?.....

HI! I have been interested in nutrition and alternative health for 25 years. I recently had a scare that I might have diabetes; luckily, I didn't, but since I have several family members who have or had it, I am looking for prevention ideas. I am overweight as well. Recently, I came across an interesting article by Dr. John R. Christopher that I really liked and wanted to share with the readers concerning hope for diabetes and other blood sugar problems. Type in "Pancreas panacea" on google (or other search engine too). The one by Dr. Christopher (blue background) is the correct one. Also Dr. Schutze's Incurable program is of value in reversing diabetes. Lots of garlic (at least three cloves and much more if possible) was used by Dr. Schulze along with a lifestyle change. The formula would be most effective if made oneself using organic or wildcrafted herbs if possible. There are places which sell small amounts of herbs but since this is the first time I've responded, I'm not sure if I can name companies who sell such bulk herbs. Make it into a tincture which is much more effective than a capsule. There are web sites which teach how to make tinctures and it's very easy and much cheaper. I save 90% making my own as opposed to buying ready made tinctures. I hope this information is of help to someone suffering with diabetes, surely an awful disease. If I can be of further help, don't hesitate to respond.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)