CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pregnant with Liver Flukes

ParasiteDestructor Views: 1,310
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,409,652

Re: Pregnant with Liver Flukes

My heart goes out to you. I found out four months ago that I have disseminated flukes and ascaris. My whole world blew up. I have a 2-month old and a special needs toddler. You are strong and you will get through this. It may take as long as 2-3 years, but we will both conquer this. My suggestion is to find an integrative/functional medicine doctor. They understand western medicine and certainly prescribe meds, but they also recognize that parasite infection happens regularly. They can provide you detailed parasite stool tests. Mine is currently helping me to track down the elusive ELISA blood tests for flukes. The most important to test is for fasciola, as they oftentimes require triclabendazole to cure; whereas most other flukes are killed by albendazole with prazi. Note that functional medicine doctors usually don't take insurance for visits - tests only, so the best route is to use funds in an HSA if you have one. Investigate the ICU and Mattk fluke protocols on curezone. I'm taking the Mattk fluke emergency protocol now. Meds for flukes are typically available on ebay. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to keep communicating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)