CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think strep overgrowth is the culprit clove bud tincture has lessened my fatigue

Robert14 Views: 1,137
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,409,322

Re: I think strep overgrowth is the culprit clove bud tincture has lessened my fatigue

they seen some areas where dark spots as u mentioned....that looked like cavitiation of jaw....they went in the sites cleaned it out and used something where they spin my blood and inject it in the sites or something.....plasma enrich growth factor i cant remember.....they scaped the bone until it bleed i think that what he was saying....till no dead bone....they knew what they were doing that for sure....i never had a check up tho to see the growth progress of new bone which i probably should have done and still need to do i just havent been to mexico in a while that the problem where it was affordable lol

i just picked up a tea blend that has most of the herbs for strep it has [licorice root,green tea,oregano leaf,ginger root,rosemary,thyme,sage,and eucalyptus, and cinnamon bark] and i have my clove liquid seperate.....i noticed all herbs that kill strep are usually the same herbs in natural sinus comfort teas n liquid blends...i have always had horrible sinus problems as well....is this all connected.....sinus mouth now digestive....sounds suspicious.....this strain of bacteria has been in me for along time and took a long time to get this bad.....i mean like 10 yrs since early teen i have always had white tounge bad breath have to brush alot bad sinuses horrible.....armpit odor i have to wash up if i even sweat a little

there is a imbalance for sure.....now for candida h plyori i could have those but i wouldnt know until a test.....but i bet its something along those lines.....strep candida for sure.....i have one silver filling....i often wonder if mercury is a issue....dont know....

i also put a pause on all my adrenal vitamins right now i think its too much for the system i need to focus on clearing the infection...

im sticking with the anti strep herbs, and eating lots of pineapple for the bromelain ...and eating lots of fats n proteins coconut oil i need to do sumthing my adrenals have gotten alot better my joints arent so weak yesterday i felt no fatigue the whole day even after eating it felt good to feel damn near 100 percent.....and it was a beautiful day outside i just had a flashback of when i was normal

clove and pineapple has done the most so far

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (2)