CureZone   Log On   Join
I think strep overgrowth is the culprit clove bud tincture has lessened my fatigue

Cloves & Wormwood
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Robert14 Views: 1,164
Published: 6 y

I think strep overgrowth is the culprit clove bud tincture has lessened my fatigue

Well i posted on here before that i thought pottasium /mag supplement was the bullet that lifted my fatigue but it was clove that did it i have dealt with fatigue digestive problem for 3 yrs slowly better but no cure i also had dental cavitation surgery i have white tounge one filling history of bad dental health before i got sick few years ago it was strep throat infection that led to me getting never better 6 months later i got swab from mouth doc said i still had strep is this a strep overgrowth in the mouth and intestines maybe that why clove works so well im gonna keep takin clove daily now and look up other herbs and ideas to what to do to beat this bacteria n why its here

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)