CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There is a Cure for Type 1 Diabetes

brock Views: 17,915
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 24,065

Re: There is a Cure for Type 1 Diabetes

I have had similar experiences with not taking insulin and blood Sugar not rising. I was convinced at one time that my pancreas was creating insulin, only to have it tested by my doctor and find that it was not showing any.

That leads me to a theory: Insulin is not the only thing in the body that manages blood sugar. When you use certain supplements like chromium picolinate, or vanadyl sulfate, or certain herbs, you find dramatic drops in blood sugar. Conventional medicine says this is becuase the cells become more open to uptake Sugar from the blood, but I'm thinking that blood Sugar regulation is a lot more complex than simply the release of insulin.

Yesterday I was eating Youngs way and I took 70% LESS insulin than normal. I was still having low blood sugar all day. I checked several times and the readings were 50, 90, 50, 90, 100, 90. I decided not to take any evening insulin because I was sick of chasing the blood sugar with more food. Today I woke up high 200, but took no insulin to see what would happen. The blood sugar rose to about 250, so I took what amounted to 86% LESS than usual for me, and have been feeling fine. Blood sugar is dropping gradually.

I can't answer the safety issue about the liver cleanse (salt cleanse) and your kidney issue. Read in the liver cleanse forumn. I would suggest a comprehensive kidney cleanse first, follow it with the liver cleanse, and then, just to be sure, re-cleanse the kidneys. Shultze has been having people do his liver and kidney cleanses for years, with no concern about their pre-existing conditions. He is however recommending a comprehensive program. Shultze says that if people would approach healing with the same gusto that they approach partying, they would quickly heal themselves. So have fun and go for broke!

Cheers,

Brock

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)