CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help please. life threatening infestation.

jayt Views: 4,390
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,271,286

Re: help please. life threatening infestation.

wow you sound like me last year. parasites are more common than head lice. every single symptom you discribed was the same for me.they also get into your glands and make you crazy. there are some that can get into your bain. i was even starting to plan my own death. doctors in america dont beleive we have them. so you will be tagged a nut.there are a few that have been to other countries like the dr. i found. thank God. he gave me my first perscription and i just copied what he said to take and bought meds on ebay in pet supplies. also i get doxycycline from thomas labs online and use that too. i'm not all well yet but making progress. had to do my own research. i buy pet meds on ebay so i can get albendazole without a perscription. i take 1 400mg tablet 2 times a day for 3 days. mebendazole will work too. also doxycycline 100mg twice a day for 2 months. i take 2 weeks off and start again. 4 months now and just making headway.the new england journal of medicine has clinical trial results with dosing info. other states do too.i truely hope i can help someone with my story. it will make my suffering a joy instead of i nightmare.God bless you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)