CureZone   Log On   Join
BO is common thing when people have parasites/candida issues

yeon Views: 342
Published: 6 y

BO is common thing when people have parasites/candida issues

Please excuse my English.

I just wanted to drop by and say to those who are suffering BO
that please don't assume you have TMAU overgrowth and simply got terrified.
Because it's more likely that you do not.

Rather, there's high possiblity that it's due to your body not handling toxins from microbes.
Meaning your body is having hard time to break down certain metabolic byprodcuts like ammonia etc from parasties overgrowth
Methylation cycle is broken so can't handle certain foods also. In my case I couldn't tolerate any sulfur food until I starts to clean up this mess.

At the very beginning, I was dealing with some very extreme BO with IBS -
it's hard to describe but it was sth that smells like very strong hot pepper + rubber that spreads into entire room.
I got dizzy by my own scent when I stuck in class.

Well It was suddenly gone completely while I was on flagyl for weeks.

However, I had different types of slight BO(It's just smells like sulfur btw) remain still from eating high sulfur foods like fish, garlic, certain types of veggies, vitamine b and other supplements that has sulfur in it.

Fortuantely, It also disappeared when I'm on antifungals. But when my parasites issue becomes problem again, it sometimes comes and goes.

Later, I found out that I have candida, protozoa, large parasites overgrowth in my body.
If this is your case, foods will get easily rotten up(fermented) in your intestine, plus liver can't function normally due to toxins from those microbes.

I'm now on fluconazole, terbinafine, sf22 and use charcoal, zeolite to bind toxins out of my body.
I currently don't have any BO issue no matter what I eat. I even tolerate msm, garlic fine now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)