CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is this magic "Ionic Transport System"?

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,340
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,403,838

Re: What is this magic "Ionic Transport System"?

Purest Colloids (Mesosilver) uses their own labs - but I trust their results (other than the fact that Utopia-Silver 's Advanced Colloidal Silver has improved significantly since it was tested). I have also seen independent lab results for Advanced Colloidal Silver , which is very much a true Colloidal Silver (about 85% of the silver is ultra small particle colloidal silver). Most recently Advanced Colloidal Silver has had their PPM increased to 30 PPM.

Full disclosure: The owner of Utopia-Silver is a lifelong friend of mine. I worked in an office directly above his "Star Wars" production room and also got to see and listen to a great number of testimonials, including testimonials from people who had tried overly hyped ionic silver products that called their products colloidal silver Isn't it amusing to see how many ionic silver makers claim that their product is somehow uniquely superior to all others> It is to me! But not as amusing and downright irksome as the bogus claims of "atomic silver" and ultra high PPM silver makers (mainly one maker in particular).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)