CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'll add it to my list : )

JesichasHope Views: 1,357
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,398,489

Re: I'll add it to my list : )

There are a lot of us out here reading and researching, it is where one research paper leads us that sends us off finding things. The focus is that we need to find as many puzzle pieces and put them together. I think there are numerous pieces and maybe be numerous puzzles called cancer that we can ultimately solve.
Your interest in Iodine is a good one and depending on where we live, it is important for anyone. Selenium and Chromium are also elements much of us are depleted in.
You look across the globe and cancer can be found almost anywhere, the more each corner of the world is connected to another cancer shows up. Our modern ways are spreading it, making it more common. Not to say it was not found a thousand years ago, it was not one in three like it is in some many places today. So part of the puzzle is the reasons why it is far more common. And can we stop it?
Perhaps it is that we have relied so much on drugs and big pharma encourages us to rely on drugs that we have allowed mutations and resistant pathogens to take over. We are engulfed in synthetic toxins, resistant pathogens and non-food said to be our food. How can we survive this unscathed?
We work, research and discover how to overcome and reverse the diseases of the modern world. The key is the solutions are within what should be in our bodies, what is naturally beneficial and to use non-harm harmful elements to bring about healthy changes. We seek answers from the body and find the puzzle pieces that fit the reasons why cells react and grow and reproduce normally or badly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)