CureZone   Log On   Join
It's a great thing you do, Grizz

Dquixote1217 Views: 1,654
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,398,489

It's a great thing you do, Grizz

I likewise appreciate all of your research and the many people you have helped and I appreciate how much you have contributed to CureZone.

I am very familiar with iodine, Grizz, having researched it quite a bit - including reading works by Dr. Brownstein (most recently, his book "Iodine - Why You Need It and Why You Can't Live Without It"). You don't have to sell me on Iodine - I take it and selenium myself ever single day.

My definition of curing cancer is completely eliminating the existing cancerm never having it return and going on to live a relatieely normal and healthy lifespan. I do not believe that can be assured by simply taking a couple of supplements. There are all the other elements I mentioned earlier. Getting cancer should be a life-changing experience that results in making a great many changes and once you have eliminated it one should never return to the diet, lifestyle, habits, etc. that enabled cancer to gain a foothold in the first place.

I don't pretent to know everything there is to know about cancer. No one does, and the learning never stops (or shouldn't). As Hippocrates lamented, "Alas, the craft so large, the life sho short". For examnple, I am currently traveling down the rabbit hole of trying to understand the vital roles of the mitochondria and cell signalling, which mainstream medical Science is also trying to better understand and there are several new and recent studies being published. Hopefully my feeble brain can decipher all of the PubMed studies and make sense of them on a practical level. One thing for sure - glutthione is an absolut must (which I have highly recommended for years).

Though I don't know everything about cancer, I do know a bit and I know a bit about natural health in general. My cancer eBook has sold in over 25 countries despiet almost no marketing and it is safe to say that thousands of people around the world are in better health today and in many instances alive today thanks to the information I have shared not only in my book, but freely shared on many venues and on my 3,000 page labor of love website. The constant notes of success and thanks are what keeps me going. For example, I got this note a couple of days ago:

"You guys have been great and helped my husband beat his cancer (stage 4, head/neck squamous cell with mets to the lungs and lymph nodes)."
- L. Brady

Keep up the good work my friend. It is a great thing that you/we do!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)