CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ivermectin paste/tablets for humans?

forevercuresearching Views: 3,896
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,398,912

Re: Ivermectin paste/tablets for humans?

So i took 250lbs worth of Ivemectin Horse Paste on Friday night, about 3 hours after taking my heart began racing like crazy, and i was at times struggling to catch my breath, i didnt sleep a wink that night, and it continued on until the following evening.

Im not sure if this was an allergic reaction or if it was a severe die off reaction? I could feel kicks and twitching in arms and head!

I felt so weak and generally just mentally out of it for the guts of 2 days! Not sure if i should continue taking, that was my 2nd dose. I weigh 150lbs.
I may try and get the 3mgs tablets and take one weekly.

Did any of you have this kind of reaction? If its just a die off reaction it looks like i may be heavily infested!
If not it may just be too strong dose/allergy reaction...

Im going to take Neem leaf capsules now for this until i sort out Ivermectin tablets. I hear Neem leaf can detox internal + external parasites/fungus of all kinds so its worth a shot!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)