CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The best and most logical solution for exfoliative cheilitis

Carty3 Views: 2,621
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,398,480

Re: The best and most logical solution for exfoliative cheilitis

I've been using Antibiotics for the last 5 months and they're not helping me at all Bactrim leads to treatment failure every single time because the trimethoprim doesn't do anything against this bacteria which is the bactericidal part of Bactrim and sulfamethoxazole is only bacteriostatic by itself. No doctor will help me or believe me and I keep getting worse it's very scary knowing this could kill me it has spread to my brain and nervous system now. I've been having go try natural remedies. Turmeric has been helping me a lot I'm going to try and increase my dosage and do take one tsp twice a day. I'll have to buy some more from the store. I usually put it in my tea that I drink at night time. If you drink tea at all sip it through a straw if not it will dry your mouth out very badly and cause cavities. I notice every time I drink tea my teeth hurt afterwards. Coffee doesn't have this effect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)