CureZone   Log On   Join
The best and most logical solution for exfoliative cheilitis

Positivemindset Views: 3,447
Published: 6 y

The best and most logical solution for exfoliative cheilitis

Hi everyone,
Im a 19 yo guy, i have exfoliative cheilitis for 2 years now, i manage it with moisturizing my lips once a day (before slipping) with aquaphor eucerin, it's the best thing to hide my ec.I still have the white stuff when i take my shower at night but during the day my lips are pretty good now.
I have stopped gluten for 2 weeks now and it seem that my lips have a slight improvement.
im pretty sure my exfoliative cheilitis is a symptom of a dysbiosis, as i have acnee (almost controled now, i had a lot of white spot but now only one white spot every 4-5 days and my face is still a little red), dermatisis seboreic (almost controled with treatment shampoo), and i fart pretty much sometimes and it smell a lot lol( i feal bloated sometimes).
Those are clearly symptoms of candida/gut dysbiosis (in chinese medicine lips are connected to gut), here is my program:
During the 3 coming months, i will:
-Not eat gluten
-not eat milk (even bio milk)
-reduce a looot carbohydrates (all cereals, like rice,quinoa, etc... even fruits rich in sugar)
-dont eat industrial food
-take some complementary that are indispensable, I must learn about what to take
So basically it's like a paleo diet, but with much much less fruit.
I will eat meat and a looot a vegetables (i have to eat enough calories). In adition to this i take good oils, almonds and walnuts and sardines for omega 3.This diet will reetablish my gut flora in a firt time, the 3 months are the first step, i will see what to do later ahah.

If some guys have the same thing or try this solution, tell me ;)
I think exfoliative cheilitis is just a symptom of an imbalance in our body (especialy in our gut flora).

I wish you a good day !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)