CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help! New here! Tired and Drunk feeling and I want my life back!

TJTJ Views: 591
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,395,200

Re: Please help! New here! Tired and Drunk feeling and I want my life back!

Yes, I felt this way for a long time, but the last 6 months were very hard, because the symptoms got worse, the brain fog was half of day, and at night couldn’t get sleep... Yes You can heal! But it takes time... and discipline!
You have parasites as all the other ppl on this planet, but as I hear You have that one too, that took my life away for so long- the rope worm! The doctors don’t know about it, some don’t believe, or maybe hide the truth, wtv...
You can heal by starting to cleanse through diet, enemas etc
Here is the link that saved my life as I got them almost out- I Cantrell You, you will feel depressed after the first enema as many Örtchen die inside of u and their bodies produce neurotoxins and bad bacteria and that will make u feel sick, but only for a day, You will feel as new after...
The sad news is that ur kids have it too, You can start educate them about enemas showing them when u make it - try to laugh, don’t talk about ur fears towards enemas or treatment- this way they will make it too, my 5 yr daughter made it and she expelled a 60 cm rope worm, and lots of ascaris...
the ingredients u need are cheap any brand u can use and u can buy them almost anywhere- before u start the enemas, ALWAYS HAVEan empty stomach and take with 30- 60 mins before something in ur stomach- like cloves fresh grounded or Wermut in capsules or Myrrhe essential oil maybe turpentine- this will stop them migrate to the stomach!
Wish u the best!
http://en.shram.kiev.ua/top/patents_medicine/medicine_13/medicine_4.shtml

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)