CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help! New here! Tired and Drunk feeling and I want my life back!

Carty3 Views: 604
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,395,200

Re: Please help! New here! Tired and Drunk feeling and I want my life back!

I too had the same issues I was working night shift in the hospital for 10 yrs I'd wake up and eat before going into work and within 10 or 15 mins after eating I'd have to run to the bathroom and throw it all right back up. I also had the colonoscopy and endoscopy done and they found nothing. I was doing the Turpentine protocol but had to cut back because I was getting bad systemic inflammation and apparently if you take it too much it can cause anemia. I was looking pale and feeling lightheaded all the time probably because I was doing it every day for 3 weeks. I'm going to try 2 or 3 times a week and see what happens. I also take turpentine, borax, and Himalayan salt baths which help a little too. My issue is whipples disease which is a bacteria I ingested from a health supplement I took years ago called deer antler velvet spray.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)