What you just described is exactly how people find their EC triggers.
You stop everything you can or everything you suspect, and if your situation improves, if your EC gets better, you test just one thing at the time.
Stopping toothpaste is the least everyone can do.
Next on the list are all of the other chemicals you are getting in touch with day by day:
- hand soap (can be replaced with natural oil based soap)
- shampoo (can be replaced with borax or also a natural oil based soap)
- body wash (can be replaced with borax or also a natural oil based soap)
- laundry detergent (can be replaced with borax or also a natural oil based soap)
- shaving cream or soap (some is actually added to "Gillette Fusion" Blades )
- chemicals used for washing kitchen, floors, furnitures, walls, windows, etc... (vinegar works)
and, there are also foods and drinks ...
At least now you know how it feels when a EC trigger is removed and re-introduced.
People say "I changed my toothpaste".
Change is not enough. You must get rid of all of them .... Sea Salt and water is more than enough to keep teeth healthy!