CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Does chlorella cause skin rashes?

Jarad Views: 3,658
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 362,341

Re: Help! Does chlorella cause skin rashes?

Hi, I found your post very interesting and I am hoping this will help me. I have suffered from eczema all my life but very minor. A few months ago I got eczema on my hands and decided to go see a naturopath. She did some tests and found I was high in mercury and lead and decided to put me on chlorella, along with zinc and omega 3 pills. After about a month of this I broke out in eczema extremely bad all over my arms, neck and legs. My naturopath took me off the chlorella and put me on Munipar and Itires. This did not do anything and my eczema was the same. She then put me on Juglans which also did nothing. She then decided to put me on an Elimination Diet as well as coffee enema. I have been on the Elimination Diet for a month and there has been no change at all. My skin is so itchy and hurts so much when I shower. In your post you mentioned about mercury being pulled my fillings. I do have some fillings.....the most recent is I had 2 done in 2011. Does it matter how old the fillings are? I was told these fillings should not be too much of a problem as after 10 years all the mercury would have been all leaked out. I was also told to leave them because it can cause more of a problem by having them removed?? I am so confused by all of this and this skin issue is so painful and itchy. Please help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (1)