CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help

Carty3 Views: 3,632
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,390,944

Re: Help

I have whipples disease and it causes dry mouth and bad breath and also causes a musty Body Odor . T. whipplei is commonly found in soil and it's what gives the dirt it's musty smell. It's caused by actinomycetes I believe many people are getting this kind of infection and they don't know what it is and doctors aren't well versed in it at all. It's easily spread via bodily fluids especially saliva and stool. I have circular shape sores all over my body from this infection it's horrible. The source of my infection was from a supplement called deer antler velvet spray which came from New Zealand. Sure enough I looked into infectious diseases of New Zealand and the 2nd disease down was T. whipplei. I have all the proof and evidence and the doctors still aren't believing me and can't diagnose me with it. I've had to rely on self treating. Just started taking black seed oIL and that's been helping me along with Bactrim ds, amoxicillin, hydroxychloroquine, and drinking baking soda with acv and lemon in it. I've been through hell with all of this yet I'm still fighting and still trying to get help and treatmental for it. I believe there's an epidemic of this happening in our country right now and the medical field is in the dark about it because of the lack of testing for it and because big pharma probably wants to keep it under wraps so people like myself will rely on their medications which is only masking the problem not helping it or curing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)