CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help

charkee Views: 4,218
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,390,913

Re: Help

Most cases are subconscious and it would take asking the right questions to awaken what the issue could be. Spontaneous bad breath or any disease just doesn't happen any more than does spontaneous creation.

I'm not saying you are an isolated person, I'm saying you may want to isolate yourself from a particular individual or situation. Not everybody out there is a nice guy. Both cases above were not about loners. They were normal people just like most others.

As I have written on many occasions, far too many want the magic wand and not get to the root. Sooner or later you may resolve the issue on your own and the bad breath will go away all by itself.

Only about 10% will accept my explanation. Most do not and some are still here on curezone after 7 years still seeking answers. Hopefully your issues will quickly self resolve.

However simple gargling with a mouth wash may temporarily dampen the effect of a possible candida infection. Likely you have already tried that and it's not working.

Candida can be overcome by (depending on which part of the healing phase you are in) by taking lots of probiotics, yogurt and things of that nature. The process can take more than 3 or 4 weeks. If that doesn't do it, then you are in a hanging healing phase with continuing unresolved subconscious emotional discord and there is nobody on this planet that is immune to this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)