CureZone   Log On   Join
CURED Peeling Lips guys!!

Views: 13,181
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,037,968

CURED Peeling Lips guys!!

So glad you found a solution! Very late response but I just want to help anyone if I can. I suffered with peeling lips for ten years, mostly bottom lip and a little on the top middle. I peeled the skin off because it looked terrible and was left with raw ugly lips. I tried everything and was sure acv or honey or one of the millions of home remedies could save me. My derm and doc kept saying it's a result of Accutane.I was growing very desperate and irritated, I hated talking to others because of the flaps of skin hanging off my lips. The constant bleeding,pain and healing process never ending. Even if I left them alone the process repeated. I did some research and decided to ask my pharmacist for an anti fungal lip cream (I said my doctor recommended I try it). I have had so much relief, my lips are totally healed!! I had to use it quite constantly at first (for a month or so) or the peeling resumed but the effects were overnight. After 2 tubes and about two months of the stuff I only use it once at night (you are supposed to use it for a week after symptoms clear). I might just use another tube before I see what happens when I stop but I am just so happy to have found relief and gotten my confidence back that I had to post the info somewhere- I don't even care if I have to use it forever, I'm so stoked. I just wanted to post this wherever I can in case I can help anyone in my position. The cream I used is called Daktarin oral gel. I am not promoting the product, maybe another anti-fungal cream would work but damn guys, this stuff has saved me!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)