CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Incurable Mind of Exfoliative Cheilitise

SlightlyMadMax Views: 2,121
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,382,290

Re: Incurable Mind of Exfoliative Cheilitise

Hey piersad,
All I can say is...I know, I understand. I get that some people on here try to encourage positivity and I understand why (Psych major). But I'm in the same boat as you. I Have had this condition since I was around 5, maybe earlier and here I am at 25 years, and I haven't gotten a single day "off" from suffering from this. It's been a very rough and discouraging path but I do encourage you to find a balance like I have, or at least I think I have.
I have been to psychologists to help me deal with my incessant Depression from this and despite whatever they say, I know in the back of my mind, that as long as this condition continues to affect me, I can't by truly happy. But at the same time, I do try to instill positivity in my life, because otherwise, its f***ing miserable to live. I have missed almost every "milestone" of childhood and pre-adulthood (dances, prom, relationships, intimacy, etc.) But I'm still here and I am still fighting to heal myself. I pray that you find something in Maryland, and hopefully share it with us. Please don't get discouraged and try to stay in the middle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)