CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Incurable Mind of Exfoliative Cheilitise

piersad Views: 2,314
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,382,296

Re: Incurable Mind of Exfoliative Cheilitise

Due to privacy reasons & that this is an online website depending on how things go maybe later I'll let you know but if you do some digging you'll find the name as I've seen it around here.

In general if you want to see a doctor you should be looking for oral medicine doctors and "oral & maxilofacial pathologists" *who have heard of exfoliative cheilitis [ask before going to save yourself a waste of time]. A vast majority of doctors - dermatologists very much included along with ENTs, dentists, oral surgeons, & alergists - do not know what exfoliative cheilitis is let alone treatments or cures. This problem is extremely rare & virtually incurable so it's not surprising that it's the case. As for other doctors to see I would imagine doctors you see on shows like "monsters inside me" doctors who are dealing with very rare unusual conditions particularly pathologists.

I'm going to post how things go at my doc visit. I've never been to this doctor but someone on this website claimed this doc cured his E.C. but this guy only said that in one post.

Also even if this doctor doesnt cure me that doesnt mean he cant help others with exfoliatibe cheilitis. As I've stated my exfoliative cheilitis is - i am convinced - due to either open nose rhinoplasty surgery and imovax
post-bite rabies vaccinations.
My circumstances are probably the only on the entire planet & my cimrcumstances are permanent if the latter is truly the cause as I suspect it is due to 2 month time period of onset. I say this because that means for others who have E.C. with less "permanent" causes there may be hope for cure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)