CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Incurable Mind of Exfoliative Cheilitise

skeletons Views: 2,271
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,382,405

Re: Incurable Mind of Exfoliative Cheilitise

I hate this website so excuse me if I am posting on "piersad" or "skeletons". I really hate this website but it's really the only place where I've found groups of people discussing exfoliative cheilitis & I want more ideas / to find people in similar scenarios.

If you want to talk to me a better place would be through youtube or email.

What course of action do you suggest I try for each of the theories you believe my exfoliative cheilitis comes from?

====================

Rhinoplasty:

July 2011 I got an open nose agressive rhinoplasty. The thing is, I dont recall having exfoliative cheilitis in the months of August & September in 2011 which makes me scepticle of the exfoliative cheilitis being caused by the rhinoplasty in terms of air. In winter (November/December) 2011 my exfoliative cheilitis popped up. The surgery if anything made more space between my lips & my nose in that my nostrils are shorter & farther away from my lips than they used to be.

If the rhinoplasty caused my exfoliative cheilitis then I think that the causes are either nerve damage, infection, or physical changes like as you said my lip could have been pulled up higher from the sewing of the corners of my nose being cut off & resewn. On curezone I saw someone mention that their exfoliative cheilitis was cured after a course of Lamprene an anti leprosy/antibacterial medication. When I saw that it really caught my attention because I believe I could have caught an infection during surgery & there was one other thing that always made me think. My plastic surgeon had done a lot of surgeries on cleft palates in 3rd world countries (places where things like leprosy could be picked up). Theoretically, I could have caught a mycobacterium infection during surgery & Antibiotics did not help because the Antibiotics were fighting different bacteria. Antibiotics dont tackle any bacteria efficiently which is why different antibiotics exist.

Saliva assistants & drinking water often dont help my exfoliative cheilitis like biotene spray, biotene dry mouth toothpaste, etc. I could try a medication that produces moisture in all areas of my body but I dont think it would do anything in regard to my lips.

Also if dry mouth was the cause of my exfoliative cheilitis then lip balms/emollients would help my lips & restore them back to a state of normalcy. That is not at all what occurs with my lips. Lips balms & virtually all ointments topical steroids included pretty much take the skin off of my lips. Even the strongest steroid I tried, clobetasol, did not stop my skin from shedding keratin even after 3+ weeks.

Rabies Vaccination:

I really do believe that I got exfoliative cheilitis from the IMOVAX post-dog-bite rabies vaccination shots I got in October 2011 because my exfoliative cheilitis appeared in November/December 2011. The timing is stark but also exfoliative cheilitis is keratin dysfunction. Post rabies vaccination some dogs have keratin dysfunction which is incurable & causes aloepecia. In my case post rabies vaccination I also got keratin dysfunction which has been incurable now for 6/7 years. Also it seems like my nails are more crappy than they were before I got the rabies vaccination shots in that many of my nails have lines in them (nails = keratin; problems with nails = my keratin dysfunction).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)