CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am ten months post-removal and I feel amazing. I can't quite believe how different I feel now than I did a year ago!

jillybean26 Views: 2,525
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,385,793

Re: I am ten months post-removal and I feel amazing. I can't quite believe how different I feel now than I did a year ago!

Thank you so much for the info! Even just hearing that someone else had head pressure is reassuring to me as I had a really severe case of that. I'm so glad you're feeling better. I think it definitely gets worse around periods and ovulation which seems strange because you would think the synthetic hormones would leave your body at a steady rate and you would revert to your own! There's a bunch of research to be done here if someone would take it on!

I had started to read about methylation, and it is very much a rabbit hole, and one I have difficulty understanding but it sounded like an issue I could have - but then I have so many things haha! You're right though, some of this info is questionable but you have to go about sorting it yourself because doctors don't want to know. I did read that the Mirena depletes a lot of stuff - vitamin D, thiamine and all sorts! But of course noone tells you this before you get it, and you don't think to look!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)