CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am ten months post-removal and I feel amazing. I can't quite believe how different I feel now than I did a year ago!

jillybean26 Views: 2,544
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,385,606

Re: I am ten months post-removal and I feel amazing. I can't quite believe how different I feel now than I did a year ago!

Hi Meadowlark,

Thank you so so much for your encouraging and detailed message! I am so delighted to hear somebody got out of this and is feeling even better than before they got it! I am ten weeks post but don't seem to be a huge amount further on but there was a definite spike after 7 or 8 weeks so I'm hoping (against hope!) that we're on an upward curve now.

You're right - FAM is the way to go! My problem is I initially started it to correct things like heavy bleeding and pain. Miraculously it even cured my Acne and now all these things are back in force so we'll have to figure out another way around that but I'd be happy if I could get the crazy neuro symptoms under control for the moment.

Can I ask, did you continue to improve gradually over the months or did it all more or less disappear at once?

P.S. definitely agree with you on the anxiety front. It isn't anxiety but I can see that it's how it would be interpreted when you describe it. It almost feels like a bunch of adrenaline gets released into my system all at once and is completely unrelated to how I'm feeling emotionally. Paradoxically B-Vitamins seem to make it worse but I'm very sensitive to all this I think.

Thanks so much again, and so glad you're doing better!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)