CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are they Flukes?

yisucks Views: 739
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,376,738

Re: Are they Flukes?

I am currently taking a lot of stuff to try to address these flukes and possibly other parasites. Perhaps I am taking too much which is causing the problems, so I've been trying to cut back a bit.

My primary issue is SEVERE bloating. I had this issue 2 years ago when I tried to do a parasite cleanse, and had the same problems. Like pregnancy bloat -- but never ever day. Maybe like half the week.

I have been trying to clean the bowels out with Lower Bowel Balance (LBB) by barefoot and am taking ParaGuard by Zahler, eating pumpkin seeds, and also taking LB Protocol which has Lyme herbs (I also have that). I am pretty sure it's the parasite herbs because I only bloat when I take parasite herbs, and when I take enough LBB, I pass flukes and possibly some other stuff.

Is there anything else I can do to help with the bloat? I am taking tons of digestive enyzmes to break up my food and even between meals to break the gas, and I also take milk thistle, glutathione, and turmeric, which my lyme doc says should help, but I'm still gassy and distended and it's been going on for MONTHS. Granted, it's not every day, but it's been long enough. Also, I started taking my first antiparastic herbal formula in January and was bloated for 2 months and it eventually passed, but this is not passing. I don't want to give up on this but not sure what else to do.

OH, I should mention 2 years ago I tried Liver Flushes and enemas it landed me in the hospital, so please do not tell me to do that again. I am honestly very much against it, the process made me miserable, and could have killed me, so please don't even suggest it.

However, I am open to more gentle ways of cleansing my liver/gallbladder is that is a problem here.

I appreciate your feedback. Oh, and I should mention my doc did give me the praziquantel for 1 day, which clearly didn't do it. I asked him to extend it but he wants a positive stool test which has been difficult and there was an issue with the lab we sent to.

Thoughts??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)