CureZone   Log On   Join
Are they Flukes?

yisucks Views: 1,228
Published: 7 y

Are they Flukes?

Hi everyone,

I have been dealing with all sorts of problems for years...yeast infections, bacterial infections and some spurts of feeling really unwell. 6 months ago i was dxed with Lyme and various confections which I've likely had for about 10 years. Ever since I started treatment for that, I've generally felt much healthier and happier, but am def still not 100%, and my health seems to wax and wane. I also still get yeast infections but not as uncontrollable as before. Anyway I've always thought I also have parasites, because whenever i do parasite herbs i bloat like crazy. I recently added barefoot lower bowel balance to my parasite treatment -- been taking maxpara (which was suggested by my llmd as part of my lyme treatment but which has mostly antiparasitic herbs) and paraguard. Once I added the LBB the bloating stopped and my stools loosened a lot but now on several occasions I think I've seen flukes. Also, I recently added some lyme herbs with like cats claw etc
..not sure if that's also contributed to me seeing these things. Can you look at the pic and tell me if I'm right. Are they liver or intestinal flukes if so? A few others have been a bit bigger and have had a rubbery feel. Is it flukes and what kind?

Should I add anything else, eg an rx, if they are?

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/20170708_0957451.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)