CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Many possibilities here

MaxEv1417 Views: 1,166
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,379,349

Re: Many possibilities here

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/IMG_66942.jpg

Thank you for your response White Shark. I have shared the link to the photo above. I hope I did it correctly.

My son is on a gluten free, dairy free diet & on 2 different brands of Probiotics. Both are allergen free and of high quality. He rarely gets sweets and the "balls" I am seeing do not look like anything in his current diet. He was breastfed and born via emergency c-section. He also has been complaining of abdominal pain.

My daughter is breastfed, born via c section (despite my attempts to have my OB allow me to VBAC). Her poop had finally been a nice mustard color after eliminating the Top 8 allergens from my diet. Around mid July (when I began to see both my kids stools change) her poop became green and mucousy. She also has seemed to have abdominal distress lately and is straining to poop.

We have 2 small dogs in the house who are on a RX parasite medication each month.

I had been concerned about a possible pinworm infection for all of us 2 weeks ago when I learned that children who's home we had play dates at had been treated for pinworms. Due to anal itching, I saw my PCP at the time and was given one dose of mebendazole. I took that and was instructed by my physician and pharmacist to continue to breastfeed. I feel like I opened Pandora's box taking the med. I've seen really strange stuff in my stool (aside from the "corn like segments). I can upload those, if necessary.

Having said that, I have not seen evidence of pinworms in either of my children. I've checked their bottoms at night and also in the morning. Just to be safe, I'm washing towels and clothing daily and bedding every 3 days.

I am also concerned about cystericosis bc I was told 2 years ago that I had a hepatic cyst. Around that time, I also developed bilateral tinnitus. This summer I found a small nodule, lump next to my spine that my PCP felt was not worrisome.

Thank you. I know that was a novel. But based on what I found this morning, I am alarmed :-/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)