Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 8,590
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,354,899

Re: HW benefits Post now finished.

I just read this here:

"We are told that young liver flukes are pink, and then grow through other colors as they continue their cycles. Apparently they are thick, maybe even somewhat triangular in cross-section, and seem to break down into a 'skin' after they die...even rolling up to look like a 'stick'.

The few 'skins' I saw were small, flat, red, and square.

They floated to the side of the bowl.

Other things have shown up as discolored singles, even outside the anus. I've wondered if they actually were seeds that had become lodged somewhere for a while.

I've also seen bits of 'cottage cheese', peeping out of stool, and other things I've forgotten. There is no way any bit of real cottage cheese will get that far, white.
They were squarish ended, exactly as if they had been cut with scissors, and all were exactly the same length, 1/4 inch. One was 1/2 inch and a little 'raggedy', as though it had been dead longer.

Then there are a couple of 'things' that prickle sharply in my facial skin, and move on when they are rubbed."

This describes everyrhing I have experienced. Plus I get the skin thing on my neck, scalp, and upper legs and groin area. I ate salt beef off the bone in Peru last September. I noticed the issue was bad when I passed a pile of almost black worms. About 1 inch long and thick. I have had the red triangles for a while now in my stool.

I looked this up online. I am almost 100% sure it is this:

Fasciola hepatica fits the bill. You get it from Cattle.

This is the life cycle:
Life cycle.

Worm eggs in animal stool makes contact with water.
Miracidia (larvae) hatch within 9 to 14 days if the water is tepid to warm.
These larvae then enter freshwater snails.
It matures and exist as another type of larvae known as cercaria.
These free-swimming larvae the attach to freshwater plants.
The larvae become enclosed in a cyst (encyst).
Once consumed by humans, it emerges from this cyst (excyst) when it reaches the duodenum (small intestine).
The larvae then penetrate the bowel wall and eventually reaches the liver.
Over a period of 3 to 4 months the larvae move through the liver and mature.
It finally lodges in the hepatic and common bile ducts. Sometimes in can lodge in the gallbladder.
About 4 to 6 months later the adult fluke worms produce eggs which then pass out into the intestine.

The timeline for this fits my symptoms.

I have given a sample to a doctor here in Canada. I will get the results back soon. The online resources say that it is very easy to get rid of if you want to try meds instead of diet. I typically do not like anything from modern medicine, ie chemical prescription, in my body but I want to try.

This is what I saw for treatment.
How to eradicate liver flukes?

Triclabendazole is the drug of choice for treating liver flukes.
Corticosteroids (short course) may be prescribed for acute phases with severe symptoms.
Surgery may be necessary for complications like cholangitis.

In bad cases the parasite can spread to the heart and lungs. You can get a sore throat and wheezing if you consumed raw meat to get this. It cannot be passed from human to human. I will update in the furure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)