CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have soooooooo many stretch marks!!! :(

biklktik Views: 14,874
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,369,906

Re: I have soooooooo many stretch marks!!! :(

A bit about me : I hit puberty at 8 years and developed stretch marks on my lower back, hips, side of my butt, inner arms and sides of my breasts. I have successfully lightened them with natural means. They are still very visible but they are smooth like my skin. I tried Biooil to no avail.YOu have to improve the elasticity of skin. SO, YOU MUST SCRUB HARD daily AND APPLY SHEA BUTTER AND COCONUT OIL. this will remove dead skin cells and moisten the area. Moisturizing the body must be a daily regime and drink lots of water and have huge plate of veges daily to improve skin elasticity from the inside. I have showed my stretch marks in public like the beach and tell myself to not care. They are visible but they are smooth and not as awkward. I am cinnamon in color as I am of indian descent. My marks are paler than my skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)