CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have soooooooo many stretch marks!!! :(

Views: 70,822
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,562,746

Re: I have soooooooo many stretch marks!!! :(

Alright, lemme tell ya what you need to do... don't let these annoying purple lightening bolts control you. Listen sister, my body is exactly the same. Stretch marked in EVERY thinkable spot I tell ya! I know what you're going through and how you're feeling. I'm only 26 and have had this problem since 16 when I went from 200lbs to 140lbs because I was too depressed about my weight to deal with it anymore. So! After putting in all the time and effort to improve my body, instead of being self concious because I was fat, now I get to be still because of a stretch mark riddled body. It's definately hard because a majority of women do not have the amount of stretch marks we d and freak out over if they have a tiny itty bitty one. Also, its suppose to be something you only are really "excused" to have if you were preggers. I have been and that added to the one last places I didn't have them...my pubic area and stomach lol. I know it sounds like we complain and worry too much over them , but you guys try havin a road map permanently etched over your entire body! Lol anyway, thats what we can do... laugh and joke about it to help but what also helps is just saying f*** you everyone. I wanna wear shorts today cuz its hot, I wanna wear a tank top cuz its comfy. Some days any person gets to feeling awful about their flaws, but the more you ignore them the less they control you. You learn not to allow misconceptions of people you probably shouldnt give a shit about anyways matter at all! And may I add, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON MIRACLE STRETCH MARK CURES. When I was younger and more concerned about them, I tried and wasted time and money on everything under the sun. Its a great market they try to sell to because they figure we wanna pay anything to get rid of em...they dont work! hugs and love girl! It gets better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)