CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new pictures today - my condition

Marvin1962 Views: 10,009
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,396,302

Re: new pictures today - my condition

I'm inclined to think it is a standard form of folliculitis, but obviously the infection seen here is pretty severe, so has probably been going on for quite some time now. I've little doubt that there will be at least some scaring if he the poster finally manages to find a cure, but to what extent would be best determine once the infection has been killed off. The scarring might not be as bad as might be expected once the soreness goes away and things settle back to normal.
But attempting to eradicate this problem with Antibiotics alone is, in my opinion, unlikely to work while the same bacteria causing the infection remains on the surface of the skin (in the follicle shaft, and pores) beyond the reach of the antibiotic, which in my estimation, can only really deal with whats going on beneath the surface. Hence the need for both an internal solution to the problem (i.e. Antibiotic tablets) and also a surface solution to the problem (i.e an anti-bacterial germicide) applied directly to the scalp until the problem causing bacterium has been totally wiped out. I would totally avoid the use of any preparations containing oil of grease as this will only block the pores and hair follicle shaft and prevent the germicide from getting to the bacteria residing within.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)