CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaginal Insufflation -- at home or in the clinic?

Views: 6,478
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,465,984

Re: Vaginal Insufflation -- at home or in the clinic?

I bought an Ozone Generator from Saul Pressman and it was one of the best things I've ever done! I had an ovarian mass (one ovary was twice the size of the other) and tons of fertility issues (numerous lost babies). I'm a doctor myself....I treated myself with vaginal insuffication and completely eliminated the mass when I went back for repeat ultrasound in 6 weeks!!! In fact, I thought I was about to start menopause and she said my vaginal lining looked better too and I was ready to carry!

I bought my son a puppy for his birthday and she developed Parvo (which is basically a virus that eats the dogs intestines and they stop eating and drinking). Even with traditional vet care (treating only the symptoms of dehydration, starvation, and hypoglemia) dogs still have a 92% mortality rate. It can be so expensive to treat and most die anyway. I treated her with rectal insuffication, but still aggressively treated her symptoms with fluids from the vet. The ozone killed the virus and the fluids sustained her life until it was gone. She is so healthy now!

If you opt to go to a clinic you will spend a whole lot of money. I probably couldn't afford all the treatment I've done on myself as much as I use the ozone. There are so many uses! Even if there is a risk of embolus (which I haven't heard until now) going to a clinic will not minimize your risk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)