CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are there distinctions between Candida Fungus Skin Infection vs Internal Candida?

Grace2Marayger Views: 2,256
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,277,412

Re: Are there distinctions between Candida Fungus Skin Infection vs Internal Candida?

UPDATE fast forward to 2017
After suffering with chronic rashes since 2005 I dx myself with Intertrigo and confirmed with a Dermatologist. Not saying what caused or contributed to this over time. I am still pondering that. Of all the things that helped me along the way...
As unknown:
Rash improved greatly with consistent use of this Salt Remedy Protocol http://bulldancer.wix.com/seborrheic-derm-cure#!key-tips-and-signs/cfvg But would like to know and deal with the CAUSE! Candida die off or perhaps environmental allergy at our Home,–Sometimes better away from home on vacations don’t know perhaps chlorine in showers or different bedding makes a difference.
----------------------
As Intertrigo:
even though I did not test low in Vit B6 I took P5P (form of Vit B6) for about 2 months and now take intermittently, I stopped eating Cashews (Avoiding now per Blood Type Diet for A type)... Topically used ACV some and also Designs for Health Silvercillin so far this is the longest stretch about 4 months of keeping the itching, dry scaling alternating with wet oozing, painful rashes at bay. Do not know all the whys and wherefores but I am thankful to God for reprieve and relief. The dermatologists was a waste except for confirming the Dx. It was sort a Wham ! Bam ! Thank You Ma'am ! appointment when she explained they do not know what causes this or many rashes and she superscribed some pharmaceutical that I am sure I will never use. I get so little help going to health practitioners I don't know why I keep going but I have had some befit in preparing for the appointments. I do a head to toe report that helps me much more than it does them. Anyone rarely looks at it much less reads it but Docs today have their own protocols of 15 min to get a general idea what you might have and drug you out the door being sure to get your insurance and co-pay. It feels like that is a con to me but I am ranting and I really do love the tiny bits of encouragement I get from most of them. I let go of any grudges that I have as that is totally unproductive and I understand where they are coming from...
Anyway wanted to update my rash project that I thought to be 'Candida fungal Skin Infection' as Intertrigo and it is responding very well to treatment. I am still looking for the cause and cure which may still be related to Internal Candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)