CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury Toxic - Zoo of Conflicting Info re diagnosis and treatments

parkk192 Views: 3,655
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,357,955

Re: Mercury Toxic - Zoo of Conflicting Info re diagnosis and treatments

After chelating with both EDTA and sulfur, my kidney function has returned and I no longer need dialysis. That was a great day. The function wasn't perfect last time but enough I didn't need dialysis.
I don't feel the EDTA was doing nearly what the sulfur has done. I have a bottle of bulk sulfur and I take about a 1/2 teaspoon a day of it with water. It isn't too distasteful but the sulfur definitely has a rotten egg smell to it. Its not too noticeable.
I've been very aware of the dangers of metals for a few years. I had the sulfur already and knew it would target mercury so I gave it a try. It seems to be the only thing that has helped in any meaningful way. Definitely worth looking at. People are having major sinus issues in our area and I feel it is because of inhaled mercury so sulfur should remove it. It has been a slow road back to health but I do feel every dose helps me. Good luck and keep posting your progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)