CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can we stop with a single liver flush?

White Shark Views: 1,793
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,358,070

Re: Can we stop with a single liver flush?

You asked:

"So, have you done the Liver Flushes and got better and BTW can you suggest me how to take a weekly liver flush?"

My answer:

Take at least 2 weeks break between the first few Liver Flushes to allow your intestinal flora to come back from acute dysbiosis often caused by acute diarrhea caused by the Epsom Salts or cascara sagrada during the liver flush.

If, after several flushes you feel good immediately after the flush and you feel no problems with flushing itself, you can try flushing every 7 days.

People have even done flushes day after day, and it may even be good for a few people, but for majority, one flush every 14-21 day is more than enough.

Flush is the process.

Healing of the liver and of the intestines does not always happen while flushing, healing often happens between flushes!

What you eat and what you do between flushes can heal you more than just flushes alone.

" I have been following Dr. Clark's Liver Flushes but didn't do a parasite cleanse for the first one.

Should we have to apple juice fast every time we do so?"

I do not think apple juice is so important. Most people I know have been flushing with Hulda's recipe, and most of them have not been torturing themselves with apple juice.

Apple juice have a lot of sugar. It can be negative for people with candida and other forms of dysbiosis.

"How can we plan for a weekly liver flush."

Just choose a day like saturday, eat low fat breakfast and follow the flush recipe.

"Please and please tell me some protocol about this. I want to see some quick results at least after 3-4 months of liver flushing."

Nobody can promise you quick results at least after 3-4 months.

If you are lucky, it may happen, if not, it may take 6 months or 1 year or longer.

"And one more thing is currently I have teeth braces since 3 months and can I do the Liver Flush while having them?"

Sure, the only time you should consider not to do liver lush is if you have menstruation, or you are pregnant, or you have some acute disease like flu.

I have been flushing since 1998, and I know many people who have been flushing their liver for many years.

Now, I just do 1-3 flushes per year, but when I started, I was doing it every 2 weeks for about 3 months.

It improved my digestion.

I was intolerant of meat, eggs, milk, and was on mostly vegan diet because of my intolerance.

Liver Flushing changed it and after the first year, I wa able to consume all foods, but today I still avoid most grains and most milk products except yogurt.

My main problem was severe dysbiosis, leaky gut and food intolerances .

Liver Flushing was the key, beside good and clean diet and a lot of physical activity.

For many questions, please read:

//www.curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=73&ob=s&c=1

and also this:
//www.curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=447&c=16&ob=v

//www.curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=447&c=14&ob=v

//www.curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=447&c=19&ob=v

WS

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)