CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can we stop with a single liver flush?

Views: 1,674
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,357,901

Re: Can we stop with a single liver flush?

Hi white shark,
Thanks for your advice. I would surely try them.I wanted to cure my Acne ASAP so I thought Liver Flushes would come in handy if we do them in a series.

But after all the bad reviews about Liver Flush that some brokeout horribly after series of flushes, i'my afraid and doubtful.

After 4 days of my first Liver Flush I ate ice cream with chocochips with my friends and after 4 days I got 4-5 breakouts. So at this point I thought that my food allergies and Acne are completely not cured.

Also I'm a little constipated everyday now from the day after my Liver Flush but didn't breakout till I ate that icecream the other day.

And as I mentioned above, it's almost an year that I'm on an Elimination Diet and still my allergies didn't go away whenever I try chocolates or pizza I get a horrible breakout otherwise not due to my diet I'm my skin is clear halfway and i saw a lot of improvement since last year.

Please anyone help me into the right way. I really wanna get rid of my acne. My mom says that my dad also had Acne and it disappeared at some age as he does yoga and exercises daily. Even I too do yoga and exercise and I'm 19 years old now.

And from the past 5 years I have been on medicines and Antibiotics due to some health issues and I think that would be the reason for my acne.

I'm obsessed to clear skin and I want to be like normal people who ate anything but never brokeout.😞

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)