CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help asap! Is this a parasite of some sort possibly transferred from my cats? this is nasal.

Positive mind Views: 2,872
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,356,858

Re: Please help asap! Is this a parasite of some sort possibly transferred from my cats? this is nasal.

Sounds like an infection. I would start doing enemas with some Sea Salt in warm distilled water, and see what comes out. It is often hard to see otherwise what you have. Enemas help eliminate lots of things and can give you clues. Many infections cause the sinus activity. Whatever you might find after your enema, you should fish out and wash with warm water. Take a good close up picture and post it here.
I used to be taking 2-3 heaping tablespoons of ground flax seeds in natural yoghurt every morning to help with constipation. You should keep your bowels moving daily, it helps.
Taking your cats to the vet might also help finding out more. Vet can usually diagnose parasites and you can say you have been having problems too. It is likely to be infected with the same parasites (or others as well).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)